Forms & Publications
Welcome Fall & Winter
James City County Parks & Recreation welcomes the season with fun, family and adventurous new programs, activities and special events! Venture out for new Night Hikes at Freedom Park, grab a friend for “Date” Paint Nights and the kids can have more fun with the addition of Winter Break Sports Camps. We’re offering more than 15 special events that cultivate community – returning favorites include Boo Bash at the Beach, the Capital Color Ride and Breakfast with Santa! The award-winning Freedom Park Multiuse Trail 3 is featured in this edition, read more on page 43 about this hidden treasure within your reach. The County’s outdoor community features 17 parks covering 1,592 acres of park land…with 10 of the parks offering 23 trails spanning 46 miles for citizens and visitors to enjoy. The department offers more than 3,400 customer-driven year-round programs for all ages and abilities - providing outlets for exercise and recreation, social interaction and learning, and growth and relaxation..
Please spend a few minutes with this edition of Destination Recreation and share it with your family and friends, we’re sure you’ll find a park, a trail or program that you, your child or your family can try each month! If you choose to participate in our programs or visit our parks, you can improve your health and sense of well-being, engage in new activities and provide unique opportunities to play and to learn individually or as a family. If there’s a program you don’t see but would like to see offered, please let us know. Copies of the brochure are available for pick up at any Parks & Recreation facility, park office, public County office and at Williamsburg Library and the James City County Library. The brochure is available online at any time!
We’re focused on you – providing outstanding customer service through our professional team of employees and award-winning facilities!
Learn more about James City County Parks & Recreation.
- Athletic Fields Courts Reservation Form (PDF)
- Birthday Pool Party Form (PDF)
- Fishing Tournament Reservation Form (PDF)
- Indoor Facility Request Form (PDF)
- Indoor Tournament Information and Application (PDF)
- Legacy Hall Reservation Agreement Form (PDF)
- Legacy Hall Tent Rental Form (PDF)
- Outdoor Tournament Information and Application (PDF)
- Pool Facility Request Form (PDF)
- Shelter Reservation Form (PDF)
- Special Park Use Application Form (PDF)
- FY2017 Annual Report (PDF)
- FY2016 Annual Report (PDF)
- FY2015 Annual Report (PDF)
- FY2014 Annual Report (PDF)
- FY2013 Annual Report (PDF)
- FY2012 Annual Report (PDF)
Code of Conduct
- Chickahominy Riverfront Park Campground Map (PDF)
- Freedom Park Trail Map (PDF)
- Ironbound Park Map (PDF)
- Jamestown Beach Event Park Map (PDF)
- Mid County Multiuse Trail Map (PDF)
- Recreation Center Park Trail Map (PDF)
- Warhill 2-Mile Multiuse Walking Trail Map (PDF)
- Warhill 3.5-Mile Multiuse Trail Map (PDF)